Ugly Villagers?

marhshal

but in all honesty the only villager I'm not fond of in the series is Hippeux
I use to not be a huge fan of Barold, but then Noticed "his facial hair" reminded me of someone

Barold.png

and that someone is

MR T

MV5BMTQ5Nzg2MTgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0NjcxMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

so ever since that I could no longer bring myself to dislike him lol

Last edited:
Beardo Barold and diva are creepy. Have you seen what diva is doing on the cover of kk milonga? And Beardo and barold are just.... Gross and weird

Every single frog villagers, and many bears. of course, Bluebear and Poncho are fabulous bears, so they are cubs in my mind, to protect them from being in the race of ugly bears, except the few good bears of course, like Poncho and Bluebear.

Beardo Barold and diva are creepy. Have you seen what diva is doing on the cover of kk milonga? And Beardo and barold are just.... Gross and weird

I completely agree. Yes, I hate Milonga for that reason >_< I had the misfortune to have Diva at one point. Took forever to get rid of her.

YES! I had Frita and I hated her so much >.< and now she's in my main street so I STILL see her everyday!
Pietro is awful IMO. And I don't understand why everyone goes gaga over Muffy. She's creepy.

...Trying my hardest not to rage right now.
I hate Chops tho. He's scary

Harry, all frogs, Marshal, birds, Beardo, Barold, Biff, Bubbles... list goes on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pietro, Rod, Bears.....

Eh I don't really hate any villagers. Like even though I hate how Chrissy looks, I'd be willing to have her in my town if she fit the theme. Hippeux looks pretty unpleasant though. Like the bad kind of classy.

Thinking about it now if I ever were to make an apocalypse themed town Chrissy would be a hilarious psycho.

Buck the horse is just plain horrid. Easiest decision made when he asked me if he should move away or not.

Violet. SHE THINKS SHE IS PRETTY, BUT SHE IS JUST A GORILLA. AN UGLY GORILLA. Sorry, just had a lot of bad times with her.....When she moved, I placed a trash can over her house X3

I think that Julian looks like a girl or at least tries to look like one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which makes him ugly.

Julian is supposed to bishie, which literally means he's supposed to be a pretty boy (so basically a shoujo manga character).I feel like they might have taken the whole thing too far and I think it's kinda silly that they tried to apply those traits to an ACNL villager because he just comes off as really, really femme to me. I actually think that's hilarious, though, and I plan on really playing that up when I finally manage to get him in Coven.

Last edited:
Violet. SHE THINKS SHE IS PRETTY, BUT SHE IS JUST A GORILLA. AN UGLY GORILLA. Sorry, just had a lot of bad times with her.....When she moved, I placed a trash can over her house X3
Oh gosh, VIOLET. I literally had an AC party when she finally moved out. She still haunts my main street though...

Oh gosh, VIOLET. I literally had an AC party when she finally moved out. She still haunts my main street though...

Ugh, don't you hate that? D: I still have Diva I think in my main street... >_<

I have a lot of rejects in my main...

Then there are my loved ones who moved unexpectedly...

MOLLY, SPARRO, MIRA, WWHHWHHHHHHYYYY

I have a lot of rejects in my main...

Then there are my loved ones who moved unexpectedly...

MOLLY, SPARRO, MIRA, WWHHWHHHHHHYYYY

awww I have Molly, so i feel your pain D:
Mira is so cute <3
as for sparro, well... let's just say i like him cos he has your username xD

Back