Tabby/Tora Ko/ Zita/Tigri/Lisca/Llana

Personality: Peppy
Main Color: Luminous Vivid Tangerine
Other Color: Mud
Inner Ear Color: Light Grey-Ish Raspberry
Eyeshadow Color: Moderate Raspberry
Nose Color: Brilliant Rose
Blush Color: Light Grey-ish Raspberry
Shirt: Bone Shirt (Fishbone Shirt Pre-WW)
Catchphrase: Me-WOW
Birthday: August 13th
Kind: Cat
Favorite Coffee: Blue Mountain, Milk Lv. 2, Sugar Lv. 2
Debut to the Series: Animal Forest

latest

L-R:Al,Harry,Clyde,Drago and Coach........the fugly quintet......make that sextet.....I forgot Moose.

Yes, Moose. I got him when I was doing the 16 villager cycle and I'm so glad I got him early on in the cycle so he doesn't wonder around my Main Street.

The first time I saw Prince, I was like "awwww a cute frog!!!"

then I saw his mouth.

HOWVPgv - Imgur.jpg

"Prince is a green frog with a goatee surrounding cream lips.He looks unwashed and scruffy, which goes with his lazy personality."-A.C. Wiki

Cream lips?Yeah...I see your point.

lol honestly though I really like Tabby hahah one of my favs tbh! I guess I'm least fond of the gorillas and the mice... some of them look cute though but idk most of them are just..?

I think these villagers are hideous:

Annalisa
Chow
Monique
Olivia
Barold
Gloria
Diva
Gigi
Jambette
Prince
Violet
Bella
Rizzo
Elise
Zucker
Coco
Tiffany
Hazel

List of villagers in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

...And sometimes the "ugly" ones can be cute. You see a picture and think, "Gross!," but then you meet them and they have an awesome personality. Tabby and Boone live in my town. I love them both. ♥

I find any gorilla villager ugly. as soon as I get their picture it off with them.

Charlise and Rocket

- - - Post Merge - - -

...And sometimes the "ugly" ones can be cute. You see a picture and think, "Gross!," but then you meet them and they have an awesome personality. Tabby and Boone live in my town. I love them both. ♥

Really?! I saw Boone and I immediately thought he was adorable! Normally I don't like the gorilla villagers but I think I like him the most because he actually looks like a gorilla (or whatever ape animal he is actually supposed to be... a baboon?)

Tabby, Rasher, Jambette, Gigi, Rocket and Marcel immediately spring to my mind. Probably doesn't help that I had the last 3 in my town, and hated them. :p

Tabby, Rasher, Jambette, Gigi, Rocket and Marcel immediately spring to my mind. Probably doesn't help that I had the last 3 in my town, and hated them. :p

Whatttt, no love for Gigi the beauty queen?! And I thought you liked blondes :p

Ugliest has got to be Spork! Closely followed by Truffles, Moose, Rasher and all gorillas. I'm not usually that mean about villagers, even the less popular ones I tend to like, but exceptions have to be made sometimes ><

Last edited:
I'm bitter because I got a lot of these as my starting villagers in Willow.
- Any monkey except one, maybe Shari or something like that?
- Coco really freaks me out
- Diva
- Rizzo or something, the bandana-mouse

Back