• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

UGH!

Tennis=Life

Bells
So today is the flea market, so I was planning to go to Bob's house to buy a bunch of his kiddie stuff. and he was sick...so I got him medicine and he is still sick! and there is only 1 medicine per town each day, so I am really mad :mad:

yeah, Blaire is sick in my town, so i can't buy her bed... >_>

she wouldn't sell it too me though, all animals have 3 items that arent for sale.

and i bet everyone in my town is now happy starting their new collection of "Exotic" Furniture... courtesy of yours truly. >_>

You know there is an easy way to fix that first long on wi-fi in invite people and go to his house he will be back to normal!

^_^

PKMNMasterSamus said:
They can buy your stuff ????

:huh:
yeah, a few seconds after you go inside, a random animal will try to come in and buy stuff, they usually buy 3 things and leave, but, because i went into the other room... drake bought 6... >_>

Back