• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Uchi Villagers

Delphox

Bells
Phoebe, Mira, Pashmira, Charlise, Fuchsia, and Tammy are my favorite Uchi Villagers. What are your favorite Uchi Villagers?

Mira is my favourite, Cherry is my second favourite. :)

Pashmina is alright as well.

Last edited:
I love Mira mostly because she looks like a Sailor Scout, and it's almost like she's cosplaying. I'm an avid cosplayer myself, so it's perfect! Too bad she suddenly moved out on me, but I'll be getting Pashmina soon to get an Uchi back in town.

Cherry, Mira and Frita are my favourite Uchi villagers. I also like Fuchsia, Tammy and Muffy.

Last edited:
Renee is the best!! I strangely love herrrr... Deirdre is pretty cool too, her house too and i guess Tammy too

I might be alone on this but I like Shari. She's not popular and I was once told she looks like an old lady but she's much prettier in-game and has a nicer personality than other uchis I've met. I have Mira too and while she's 'prettier' I don't find myself liking her more than Shari, and I've tried.

I loved Frita, but then she moved. :( I would add her to my list of villager dreamies if we didn't have a limit of 10 villagers in our town.

Back