• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever get Grizzly I'd love to have him! I have a soft spot for the cranky bears :3

Oh wow lots of request. Sure if they come across I can reserve but please message again once they move in. I have a list of dreamies and members who want them, but it might be a long time before I get them.

ooo! a cycling thread for unpopular villagers?
definitely gonna lurk here. @u@
is it okay if I make reservations? I don't know if you're still doing that. If not, that's fine. c:

ATTENTION: Rasher Fans he has finally decided to leave! He was one of the original villagers in my cycling town! Not original but still cranky and lovable.
rasher.jpg

Rasher the Cranky Pig
Birthday: April 7th
Please someone adopt him cause he's so cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you ever get Maple or/and Marina, please reserve them for me. ^~^

Sorry those two are a bit too popular. If I get them I'll let you know but I will most likely auction or raffle them.

I really hope somebody good moves in after Rasher is gone uwu

lurkin for possibilities of sally/daisy, rooney and lyman

Oh my. Do you still have Elmer? I would love him so much. He looks like my horse IRL!

Yes I do! Can you get him now? If so I'll TT him to boxes and you can pick him up! I'll TT once you've added me. :D Please add the FC in my sidebar not the one in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back