Two word town names?

majnin

Bells
Mailbox
Sorry for another thread, last one I promise c:

I really wanted to know if anyone here has a double barreled or two word town name, like Pine Bay was one I saw once. I think they're really sweet and I'd love to see if anyone has them.

My friend is called gold bay, name Gina, you should check it out, it's got Julian from random move in!

If I re-started my town it would be AnimalVillage, like the villager in dobutsu no mori, but I don't think it would fit, to be honest.

My sister has Skyland, but you could do it as Sky Land if you wanted as a two word.
Or, you could have OceanBay. Just a few ideas ;3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I re-started my town it would be AnimalVillage, like the villager in dobutsu no mori, but I don't think it would fit, to be honest.
Hehe it's way too big - 5 letters to be exact, 6 if you wanted a space ;o

I keep resetting cause i hate my town layouts, and I'm indecisive about what to name my town.I have all the wolf villagers except 1 and am thinking of creating a 2nd town to put them in.I shall name it folklore in honor of little red riding hood haha.Other town names i like are DayDream, and StarGaze

Bon's town name is old bell

I suggest

Old Acre
Sand bay
Blue isle

But I personally think one worded towns fit better as they're easier to come up with.

My town name is Japanese for Animals so try searching different words in other languages.

I was going to call my town Sherwood from Robin Hood, or Orlando, as in the real place in Florida

My main town is called My Pants.. It's probably not what you were hoping for in a nice two worded named town though :'D

My friend calls her town Ani Town. Short for Anime Town. I honestly thought it meant like Animal.
Fun fact: her town tune is Barney for some reason. :p

I named mine Red Rock. It's supposed to be a reference to the original Animal Crossing game where money rocks would turn red when you hit them.

Back