• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Cycling Two by Two: Thank You, Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be so happy if I got him, he's my favourite of all the deer! Got Flurry moving out on the 14th so I'll have a free space for someone :)

I put him on reserve for ya! :3

Just a reminder to everyone Soleil is still up for reserve, as I'm having her move next.

Thank you! :) How quickly do you tend to cycle through? Should I keep the empty spot on hold after Flurry leaves my town? :)

It depends how fast they want to move. I still have Soleil to move and shadowing to do and calendars to stuff, so I imagine it'll be at least a couple days :3 and in any case, I'll hold him as long as needed. You never know, though; bones took forever, and Pompom just a short time.

Last edited:
Cool! Flurry isn't leaving till the 14th anyway (I can TT if Bam decides to move before then) Thank you so much!
I shall check this as often as I can around uni work and stuff :)

Yeah; I don't know how fast the game will give him to me as he once lived in my town, but his move in quota has been reached. So I'll keep a look out :3

Soleil is ready to move! If more than one wants her, I'll see who's online in 4 hours :3

Soleil has been adopted!

Enjoy her, kittinger! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks ^^ this makes 9~
I feel like it's in range now :D

For some unknown reason Flurry's decided to stay in my town, but someone else should ask to leave in the next day or two so then I'll have space for Bam if he's still up for grabs :)

He's still here! I don't even have a date yet since all of cranky row is asking to move lately. I'll let you know :3

Woah, 100 posts~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back