• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TV Show suggestions?

Arrow and The Flash are some really good shows. Arrow more so doing things outside of the law. I've seen three seasons of it and loved them all. Also if you have Netflix I highly suggest watching the Netflix exclusive show Voltron. It's a cartoon, but the characters are really likeable and the story is easy is to follow along.

Well Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are pretty great shows. I'm addicted to The Walking Dead and I guarantee it is an amazing show.

Breaking Bad is also great too.

I would also recommend Game of Thrones if you like gore and sex and all that. Breaking Bad is pretty good and more of what you are looking for with illegal stuff going on..
Oh and if you are ever looking for more of a cerebral show Sherlock is really good.

Archer is good. Jessica Jones is decent.

Stranger Things was amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Archer is good. Jessica Jones is decent.

Stranger Things was amazing

How come Supernatural hasn't been mentioned yet?

I love it. To be honest, I got so scared while watching the first episode that I stopped haha (I get scared easily). Now I am on season 9 episode 4 and I loveeeeeeeeeeee it. It's pretty much about two brothers (Dean and Sam Winchester) hunting the supernatural. There's a lot more but I don't wanna give away the story line.

I just love how they pull so many things from different cultures and folklore. Character development is pretty good, action packed too, and it's funny. c:

Highly recommend. There's 10 seasons on Netflix Canada and there's 11 seasons so far. I think season 12 is in the making. ^^

Back