• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone~

PoppyPumpkin

Krissy, WAKE UP
Bells
Switch
1982-5982-2886
White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Hi, my name is Krissy. I'm not new to the forums and I've been here before, and I probably also made an introduction post before, but I've been coming back more and want to be way more active on the forums. I would love to get to know more of you, so I thought maybe I'd write another post and stuff.

Some stuff about me:
- I've been addicted to AC since the game cube x.x It's been one of my favorite and consistently played games, alongside Pokemon.
- I love Anime. My favorites include Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon (90's and Crystal), Zombieland Saga, Fruits Basket (Both versions!) and Higurashi When They Cry (Though I have currently NOT seen the remake yet.) Those are just a few of my favorites though and I'm allllwaaaaays looking for suggestions.

- I have three dogs (two male, one black lab and one Catahoula named Sergio and Benito and one white lab mix named Lola) and six cats (Orange boy named Charlie (tho I'm mad at myself for a missed opportunity to name him Kyo x.x) a siamese/birman mix named Gracie, two twin littermate mackerel tabbies named Jasper and Mia, and two tuxedos named Sammy and Milo.)
- I love and enjoy music of all kinds and my tastes vary from genre to genre.
- My favorite candy is sour gummy worms :3
- My favorite Holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving ^.^
- My hobbies include video games, crocheting and writing, though I also enjoy cooking and baking.
- I have ADHD/OCD (with RSD as a fun tag along!) and deal with depression and anxiety, so I admit sometimes I may just drop off or be quiet for random periods.
- I'm also addicted to World of Warcraft and FFXIV <_<
- I live in Louisiana, but was born in New York!
- My favorite AC villagers are Nana and Wolfgang <3

I have no idea what else to write about myself. <_< Am not good at introductions at all.

we’ve already interacted a bit, but welcome back to the forums! i look forward to continuing seeing you around; you seem lovely! ☺️💜

you’re honestly living my dream having so many cats haha; all of your fur babies sound adorable! i love their names. <3

we have a few things in common! i love writing as well, and my music taste also varies from genre to genre! i honestly never know what to say when someone asks me what my favourite type of music is, because i love and listen to pretty much everything. 🤣 i’m also addicted to ac of course, though my first game was wild world.

sour gummy worms are delicious... now i’m craving some lol.

Last edited:
we’ve already interacted a bit, but welcome back to the forums! i look forward to continuing seeing you around; you seem lovely! ☺️💜

you’re honestly living my dream having so many cats haha; all of your fur babies sound adorable! i love their names. <3

we have a few things in common! i love writing as well, and my music taste also varies from genre to genre! i honestly never know what to say when someone asks me what my favourite type of music is, because i love and listen to pretty much everything. 🤣 i’m also addicted to ac of course, though my first game was wild world.

sour gummy worms are delicious... now i’m craving some lol.
Thank you so much! You seem wonderful, too! I get giggly every time I see your icon and get the urge to go watch some Sailor Moon lol
As for music genre, haha. Yeaaaaah. I get teased sometimes because the genre will switch so drastically on my spotify that it just makes my friends do double takes
My first AC game was the game cube one but the one that probably got me super hooked was WW and the CF. I think my favorite of the series is NL tho :3
Alas I have no sour gummy worms on me at the moment, but I'm craving them tooooo

Hi Krissy! 😊

You have so many pets! That must be so nice! 😍

Have you played all of the AC games since Gamecube? Your favourite villagers are both great choices! Nana was one of the first villagers on my NH island, and she is so sweet.

Hope you had a great Christmas! 🎄✨

Hi Krissy! 😊

You have so many pets! That must be so nice! 😍

Have you played all of the AC games since Gamecube? Your favourite villagers are both great choices! Nana was one of the first villagers on my NH island, and she is so sweet.

Hope you had a great Christmas! 🎄✨
Hi!
Yeah, it can be a bit much with all of them! Constant cleaning and what not, but it's worth it! Honestly all of them for the most part were rescues and only Gracie, Mia, Jasper and Milo were planned adoptions! Sort of. Milo, my mother and I both fell in love with on separate occasions and when we found out we BOTH loved him, we had to go get him. We call him the "Toll" cat because you can't just -walk- past him x.x You have to give him belly rubs, like he's a dog, before he'll let you leave him alone and only once he's decided he's had enough.
I have played all the AC games, yes! But I kind of just wandered around and didn't really actively play-play in the gamecube one or in WW, I didn't really get HEAVY into playing until City Folk, then became super obsessed with NL. I also really love pocket camp but I kind of stopped playing because it feels like so much money to put into a game that I kind of fell off with it even though I love it.
As for Nana AAAAH. Man. I used to call my grandma 'Nana' and my first birthday without her was so so hard. My mom bought me CF then and Nana was my first neighbor I met and I've just had her in my games ever since. :3
I had a lovely christmas, thank you! I hope you did tooo?

Hi!
Yeah, it can be a bit much with all of them! Constant cleaning and what not, but it's worth it! Honestly all of them for the most part were rescues and only Gracie, Mia, Jasper and Milo were planned adoptions! Sort of. Milo, my mother and I both fell in love with on separate occasions and when we found out we BOTH loved him, we had to go get him. We call him the "Toll" cat because you can't just -walk- past him x.x You have to give him belly rubs, like he's a dog, before he'll let you leave him alone and only once he's decided he's had enough.
I have played all the AC games, yes! But I kind of just wandered around and didn't really actively play-play in the gamecube one or in WW, I didn't really get HEAVY into playing until City Folk, then became super obsessed with NL. I also really love pocket camp but I kind of stopped playing because it feels like so much money to put into a game that I kind of fell off with it even though I love it.
As for Nana AAAAH. Man. I used to call my grandma 'Nana' and my first birthday without her was so so hard. My mom bought me CF then and Nana was my first neighbor I met and I've just had her in my games ever since. :3
I had a lovely christmas, thank you! I hope you did tooo?

I had a great Christmas too, thank you for asking! ✨️ Milo sounds adorable! 🥺🥰

I completely agree about Pocket Camp! Pocket Camp was actually my first AC game, and then onto ACNH (hoping to go back and try ACNL though!). There are the multiple subscription options, and then also paying for fortune cookies if you're hoping to get a specific item/5 star item. I know some people who can play happily and enjoy PC without ever spending money on it, but apparently that's not me! 😅 I decided it was better to stop playing it altogether too! When I started ACNH, it felt like so much of a better deal in comparison. 😂

I had a great Christmas too, thank you for asking! ✨️ Milo sounds adorable! 🥺🥰

I completely agree about Pocket Camp! Pocket Camp was actually my first AC game, and then onto ACNH (hoping to go back and try ACNL though!). There are the multiple subscription options, and then also paying for fortune cookies if you're hoping to get a specific item/5 star item. I know some people who can play happily and enjoy PC without ever spending money on it, but apparently that's not me! 😅 I decided it was better to stop playing it altogether too! When I started ACNH, it felt like so much of a better deal in comparison. 😂
Riiiiight. I love crafting so when I get stuck behind pay walls, I always end up getting anxious. I also sometimes cave in and spend money too easily on stuff like that and I'm trying really hard to stop lol

Back