• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Tutu the Peppy Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

stop fcking resetting my password
Bells
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (28) +
tutu is finally moving out! now that the day has come, i'm suddenly feeling extremely nostalgic and bad about not talking to her kindly/enough. she considers me her best friend, even after me ignoring her for weeks and not replying to her letters.
so, this is the last thing i hope to do for her! i'll be holding her for an hour or so. i plan on getting another villager, so if i have to void her, i will, as much as i don't want to.

tutu is totally NOT original. she's a native (the last one, i'm sad about this).
she copied my best friend's catchphrase, butch, and her house is arranged differently, but not completely. her shirt is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back