• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips at 636 (OFFLINE)

I only have a short question: how do you have so often such high selling prizes? :D

IF I HAD OF KNOWN THIS YESTERDAY

I WANT TO DO SOME PRETTY BAD STUFF TO SOME CATS NOW

Do you repeat the same days or do you follow weeks over weeks? :) I'm a quite active TTer too and just wanted to know :D

Do you repeat the same days or do you follow weeks over weeks? :) I'm a quite active TTer too and just wanted to know :D

I repeat the same days. It's a very long process... especially if you're trying to keep your villagers from moving.

Hello there! :)
Is group two full? If it isn't, I'd love the opportunity to come sell.

Sorry to say, but I have to leave now. To those in group 2: I will VM you when I get back (not sure when I'll be back) to come over and sell. If you happen to not be here when I get back, then just VM me between 3PM CST and 9PM CST today.

Sorry to say, but I have to leave now. To those in group 2: I will VM you when I get back (not sure when I'll be back) to come over and sell. If you happen to not be here when I get back, then just VM me between 3PM CST and 9PM CST today.

Ok! Ty. c:
I really need to get rid of these turnips. >.<

Alright! I should be around almost all day (yay spring break!) so I'll keep an eye out

Back