• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips @523 (CLOSED)

Yikes! Resetti hit. Can the people who were in here a few minutes ago please return? If you were not in the group that got DCd then please do not come over yet.

Yikes! Resetti hit. Can the people who were in here a few minutes ago please return? If you were not in the group that got DCd then please do not come over yet.
I was in that group...as you can see on top. I am waiting by my gate.

Last edited:
what i thought you guys finished.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i please please come in?

what i thought you guys finished.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i please please come in?

Did you read the first post? There are no reserved spots. If you see my gates open and see a space available, then come over immediately. If you don't manage to snag a spot then try again when you see a space available...

Did you read the first post? There are no reserved spots. If you see my gates open and see a space available, then come over immediately. If you don't manage to snag a spot then try again when you see a space available...

I thought before when you were like its late ill be back later, that you were closing :p ill try and snag a spot

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes i did read it.

No. Watch the thread title. As long as it doesnt say CLOSED then the Gates are open to the public.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna allow two more folks to come over and sell, but then I'm heading to bed. :s

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like the opportunity to sell my turnips at your town when your gates open again. I'm new to the stalk market and this is the first time I have tried using this forum. My FC is 1736-1358-7540. Town name is Biltong and my 3ds and Animal Crossing name is Megoo. Thanks! Hope to get a reply from you.

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like the opportunity to sell my turnips at your town when your gates open again. I'm new to the stalk market and this is the first time I have tried using this forum. My FC is 1736-1358-7540. Town name is Biltong and my 3ds and Animal Crossing name is Megoo. Thanks! Hope to get a reply from you.
She said she could be back in about 4-6 hours :) I'm waiting to do my second lot :)

Awesome! I just read this whole thread, I hope I joined in time? Joined the forum I mean. Oops I forgot to mention my turnips are with my storage character Tin Tin.

Last edited:
Good morning, folks! I'm currently accepting FCs posted right after this post of mine. I've changed the rules a bit, so please read them before posting--otherwise you will not get to sell turnips today. I've deleted all the FC's from last night, so if you want to come over again you will have to re-post your information.

I'm going to freshen up a bit and then open my gates in about an hour.

Last edited:
My FC is 1736-1358-7540. Town name is Biltong and my 3ds name is Megoo and Animal Crossing name is Tin Tin. Thanks!

Back