• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips @523 (CLOSED)

BUMP!

Cutting it short today because I started late! Taking 6 groups of 2 for tonight! For those that want to look around my town, I've included my dream address in my signature. :)

I'd like to come and sell the rest of my turnips if you're still online :) We should still be friends as long as you haven't deleted any friend cards.

Sure! Give me some time as I decided to go buy some turnips from a friend's town. I don't have your FC because I delete FCs every day.

Sure! Give me some time as I decided to go buy some turnips from a friend's town. I don't have your FC because I delete FCs every day.

Never mind I can't come. Unfortunately, earlier in the week I noticed my clock was 10 minutes ahead so I TT 10 minutes back without realizing the consequences :/

That stinks, PW. Maybe next time. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

ClaudiaDonovan -- adding you and opening my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open, ClaudiaDonovan!

No problem. Gonna put the thread offline for the rest of the night since not many people seem to want to sell right now. :p

Buump~

Turnips are at 523 in Tater. As always, please read the rules on the first post before coming over. :) Will keep this up for 15 minutes before starting.

Last edited:
Back