• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

I would love to come sell my turnips :D

Town Name: Tel'Adre
Mayor: Wynn, but coming as a mule (Turnips)
FC: 0259 0305 8072
Pokemon: Swampert :3

Heyhey can i come over?

My FC is 0834-1386-0868 if youre cool with it :)

Last edited:
Hiya. Mind if I come over to sell in a while?

Name: Alan
Town: Rome
Friend Code: 3909 - 7722 - 3008

Aaaaaand Treecko is my favourite pokemon. ^^

there's 9 groups of 3 ahead of you guys so i understand if you guys would like to look somewhere else to sell cause it is a bit of a wait.

Can i come sell mine, Town name magnolia, Character name timothy, FC 1950-8285-4719, favorate pokemon charizard

Hi. Can I go please?

Code: 2406-6388-1054
Name: Sejmet
Town: Arcilla

My favourite pokemon is Bulbasaur.

I have to go. Put me at the end of the waiting list if I return, please.
Thanks ^^

Ah ok, I'll let you know if I find anyone else, but tell me when you're ready for me :)

okay thanks that would make it soooo much easier for me haha. last time i had a spike only 5 people came so i was shocked when i got so many requests LOL.

Hey would love to come over I have a few thousand to sell please :)

Town name: Paradiso
Character name Cairney
FC is in my details to the left :)
Favourite pokemon is Milotic

okay cool, sorry for the long wait, i really want to get everyone into my town to sell because i know what it's like to have HORRRRIBLE turnip prices lol.

Town Name: Everwood.
Mayor: August.
Friend Code: 0018-0929-2529.
Favorite Pokemon: Ninetails.

Edit: Derp. Forgot to mention that I have half a locker full of turnips, so I need to make a good number of trips back and forth from ReTail, if that's alright.

Last edited:
yesss that's fine. also I don't care if you guys dont like Pokemon I wont be like RAWRRAWR NO TURNIP SELLING FOR YOU. I just wanted to give soemthing to people to write to make sure they've read the rules, so if you dont like pkmn obviously you've read my rules :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saphi, if you're still here someone gave up their spot so you've moved into the next group!

hi. I'm back, thanks for waiting for me

Last edited:
Would it be ok if I come and sell my turnips please?
Town name: moonmoon
Mayor: Cleo
FC: 2578-3161-4366
Fav Pok?mon: charmander

fearthecuteness you have been waitlisted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

spacey & esc are you both still here? you guys will be in my second group i have waiting.

Back