• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

Town Name: Vidia
Mayor: Mia
Friend Code: 0920-0470-1835
Favorite Pokemon: Flareon

I do have a lot of turnips, so I hope it's okay if I run back and forth to the lockers. ALSO, I'm off work in 15 minutes PLUS a 30 minute driving time. So if you have to skip me for someone else to sneak it, I won't be mad. LOL. :)

fearthecuteness - assuming no one drops out you are in my 11th group LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

saphi you can come in now.

hey kathy i got a minor thingy to run out and take care of i should be back in time but if im not just place me back at the bottom of the list lol >.< so sorry thanks for taking your time to do something nice like this for everyone btw.

ahhh np! if you make it like right after when you should have went i will put you in with the next group. if it's like half an hour later or something like that, i will move you to the end of the line, so sorry. and thank you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

who's still here? trying to update my list of people.

Cairney you're in my 8th group. sorry for the wait LOL. I did not expect so many people lmaoo last time I had a spike only 5 people showed up. including tumblr and gamefaqs LOL.

I'm here as well, but not for long. You can go ahead and take me off the waiting list if I'm offline. ^^

spacey, you're in my second group. the one magic, you're in my 4th.
These groups are assuming no one drops out of line/doesn't answer me when it's their turn. i've had like 8 people drop out of buuut they were all like in my 10+ group so unforunately that doesnt affect you guys.

Town name: Pawnee
Mayor: Caroline
FC: 5215-0102-4725
Pokemon: Jigglypuff I think. There are so many to choose from XD

(Hopefully I'm not too late :blush: )

right now im doing my 8th group.
pachireecko you're in my 7th. btw if i say you're in my 5th group, that means there are 5 groups in front of you. sorry for the confusion guys.

Town name: Azarath
Mayor: Carine
Friend code: 2320-6366-7737
Pok?mon: Volpix

Last edited:
Back