• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

I would love to come sell my turnips :D

Town Name: Tel'Adre
Mayor: Wynn, but coming as a mule (Turnips)
FC: 0259 0305 8072
Pokemon: Swampert :3

Heyhey can i come over?

My FC is 0834-1386-0868 if youre cool with it :)

Last edited:
Hiya. Mind if I come over to sell in a while?

Name: Alan
Town: Rome
Friend Code: 3909 - 7722 - 3008

Aaaaaand Treecko is my favourite pokemon. ^^

there's 9 groups of 3 ahead of you guys so i understand if you guys would like to look somewhere else to sell cause it is a bit of a wait.

Can i come sell mine, Town name magnolia, Character name timothy, FC 1950-8285-4719, favorate pokemon charizard

Hi. Can I go please?

Code: 2406-6388-1054
Name: Sejmet
Town: Arcilla

My favourite pokemon is Bulbasaur.

I have to go. Put me at the end of the waiting list if I return, please.
Thanks ^^

Ah ok, I'll let you know if I find anyone else, but tell me when you're ready for me :)

okay thanks that would make it soooo much easier for me haha. last time i had a spike only 5 people came so i was shocked when i got so many requests LOL.

Hey would love to come over I have a few thousand to sell please :)

Town name: Paradiso
Character name Cairney
FC is in my details to the left :)
Favourite pokemon is Milotic

lmao thats ok, I'll be on for a couple more hours :)

Last edited:
okay cool, sorry for the long wait, i really want to get everyone into my town to sell because i know what it's like to have HORRRRIBLE turnip prices lol.

Town Name: Everwood.
Mayor: August.
Friend Code: 0018-0929-2529.
Favorite Pokemon: Ninetails.

Edit: Derp. Forgot to mention that I have half a locker full of turnips, so I need to make a good number of trips back and forth from ReTail, if that's alright.

Last edited:
yesss that's fine. also I don't care if you guys dont like Pokemon I wont be like RAWRRAWR NO TURNIP SELLING FOR YOU. I just wanted to give soemthing to people to write to make sure they've read the rules, so if you dont like pkmn obviously you've read my rules :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saphi, if you're still here someone gave up their spot so you've moved into the next group!

hi. I'm back, thanks for waiting for me

Last edited:
Would it be ok if I come and sell my turnips please?
Town name: moonmoon
Mayor: Cleo
FC: 2578-3161-4366
Fav Pok?mon: charmander

fearthecuteness you have been waitlisted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

spacey & esc are you both still here? you guys will be in my second group i have waiting.

Back