• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Turnip Price is at 600 bells! FINISHED

I need to sell today otherwise ill be loosing my turnips D: ive already sent you a pm

me please...I have 100,000 worth of turnips to sell! I will leave a tip!!

ok thanks I will go add your friend code now

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so how much of a tip is good if I make 6 million?

10 slots Ok, 1 slot = 100 turnips
100 x 10 = 1000 turnips
1000 x 600 = 600k total profit

Hey! I didn't know you had these turnips prices! XD Can I join the waiting list?

You already have me added. (I'm the pickle jar guy xD)

10 slots Ok, 1 slot = 100 turnips
100 x 10 = 1000 turnips
1000 x 600 = 600k total profit

thanks I was going by what I spent on them which was 100K and multiplying that by 600 which was giving me 600 million which I knew wasn't right...

I'm not in my home right now, but I would really love to visit and sell my turnips when I get home. >~~<
I can give you blue roses or tip you. :)

so how much of a tip is good for only 600K ?

next time I will buy way more and hope someone has these prices!

Hi, I'd like to sell my turnips here, I have 10k turnips so I'll be able to leave quite a nice tip :)
I've added you, let me know when you've added me.

I'm not in my home right now, but I would really love to visit and sell my turnips when I get home. >~~<
I can give you blue roses or tip you. :)

I would love some blue roses! ^^ I will add you to the waiting list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so how much of a tip is good for only 600K ?

next time I will buy way more and hope someone has these prices!

Up to you! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd like to sell my turnips here, I have 10k turnips so I'll be able to leave quite a nice tip :)
I've added you, let me know when you've added me.

Will do! ^^

Back