• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trying to think of a PERFECT town name

piercedhorizon

Bells
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Rose
White Rose
I want to restart my town but I want to make sure I have the PERFECT name for it also my mayors name.
I really like the moon and outer space but I also love Flowers and the winter time including the snow, coldness and wind.
Anyways, Im just trying to see if you guys can help me, as to I don't have quite the imagination right now (been working a mindless retail job Bleh!)

Thanks for any help <3

Ehh.. here's a couple!

Cosmosa
Lunaria
Chilwind
Frostlin
Larkspur
Paeonia
-------
Mayor names
-------
Jasmine
Peony
Petunia
Luna
Yuki
Eira
Neve

Moondrop, petal, snowstar, moonrose, just mix random words you like together until you get one you like lol

I also really like Luna from milky way as well though

SnowStar.
SnowRose.
IceTulip.
MoonRose.
WindRose.
RosyMoon.
SnowMoon.

Probably all are too simple/obvious, but they are what popped into the cold, windy, vacant space where my brain used to be! :p

My town is called Sylvalum. Sylva meaning forest, and lum meaning light, so forest-light. I intend to have lots of trees and stumps by the end, and many, many flowers.

Incidentally, it shares a name with an area in Xenoblade Chronicles X, whose theme I really like:
This area has a winter feel to it, though the stuff there isn't technically snow...

In any case, if you're having trouble with names, I recommend looking up a list of greek and latin roots, prefixes, etc. Really helped me out with my town.

If you want a moon-related name, Selene or any variation of it is fairly common, but one of my favorites is Amaris.

Back