• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trying to think of a PERFECT town name

piercedhorizon

Bells
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Rose
White Rose
I want to restart my town but I want to make sure I have the PERFECT name for it also my mayors name.
I really like the moon and outer space but I also love Flowers and the winter time including the snow, coldness and wind.
Anyways, Im just trying to see if you guys can help me, as to I don't have quite the imagination right now (been working a mindless retail job Bleh!)

Thanks for any help <3

Ehh.. here's a couple!

Cosmosa
Lunaria
Chilwind
Frostlin
Larkspur
Paeonia
-------
Mayor names
-------
Jasmine
Peony
Petunia
Luna
Yuki
Eira
Neve

Moondrop, petal, snowstar, moonrose, just mix random words you like together until you get one you like lol

I also really like Luna from milky way as well though

SnowStar.
SnowRose.
IceTulip.
MoonRose.
WindRose.
RosyMoon.
SnowMoon.

Probably all are too simple/obvious, but they are what popped into the cold, windy, vacant space where my brain used to be! :p

My town is called Sylvalum. Sylva meaning forest, and lum meaning light, so forest-light. I intend to have lots of trees and stumps by the end, and many, many flowers.

Incidentally, it shares a name with an area in Xenoblade Chronicles X, whose theme I really like:
This area has a winter feel to it, though the stuff there isn't technically snow...

In any case, if you're having trouble with names, I recommend looking up a list of greek and latin roots, prefixes, etc. Really helped me out with my town.

If you want a moon-related name, Selene or any variation of it is fairly common, but one of my favorites is Amaris.

I like these suggestions but I think I kind of want to name it Glare, overcast or Crescent or Celestial?

I like Celeste as the name and Luna as the town. Since Luna is like, the Moon.

Back