Getting Started Trying to build up my island, perhaps someone could help w/decorations, if not u can just hang out w/ me :>

Dodo Code

• MVNL8

ShinkaiTheSeaWing

Inter-Galactic Planet Protection
Bells
Switch
3578-8270-0127
Island
Eventide
White Lily
White Lily
White Pansy
White Lily
White Lily
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
S.S. Dolphin
Coco
Feedback
0% (0) +
On my new, eventually BotW/TotK themed island, I'm gonna need some help starting things off with decorations, especially flowers and trees and things. There's nothing really on my island, but if you don't have anything to offer anf just wanna hang out, that's totally fine!

On my new, eventually BotW/TotK themed island, I'm gonna need some help starting things off with decorations, especially flowers and trees and things. There's nothing really on my island, but if you don't have anything to offer anf just wanna hang out, that's totally fine!
Hi there! I would love to help out but it’ll take some time to gather the items/flowers; and irl responsibilities. Is there another time that will work for you to trade?

Any time in the next three and a half or so hours would work :>
Well, hopefully my nephew won’t fight me during his nap time.🤞 I’ll pm you if I’m available.

In case we don’t meet up today, just ping me the next time that you see that I’m online.

Hey, I'm also down to help and have someone to play with! I can just come visit and hang out, occasionally drop off items you need/I have spares of and help out with decorating if you like. :) I'm not too sure about the amount of flowers or plants I have but I definitely have access to Leif and whatever he's selling.

Back