• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Triforce heroes players!

shadowthefoo

RexustheSprite
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
94.7% (17) +
Hi i got the game for christmas and i havent got the chance to really play it but its REALLY fun so far!
So im wondering if anyone wants to play im technically on level 1 but im not a noob as ive played multiple 2d zelda games including link between worlds and oracle of seasons so it cant be that different can it? Anyways ill wait for two other players and if you want to play just add my fc on the sidebar
ONLY THE FIRST TWO WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY
(sorry this is too avoid any confusion or unfairness sorry)
Thank you i hope we can have a fun time with our teamwork! :D

I love triforce heroes! I just never have a lot of time to play my 3ds so I'm usually playing ac:nl XD I'm on the fire temple currently and I'm stuck!!

Back