The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I want to have a row of cherries leading to my camp and i know there is some sort of forestry issue (they cancel each other out if there's too much close by) i'm wondering if the two trees by Bunnie's house has something to do with it or if my idea is doomed from the start? It will let me put two trees a little towards the perfect Apple forest behind (can just see in pictures) but not where i need it the most.

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0067.JPG

These are some pictures for visual, any help and advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
(My tree guide thing ;D)
T = Tree
O = Open/I can't plant here
B = House
X = Cut down

Well.. One thing I've found planting trees, is if I'm planting a whole field of them, the one in the middle always dies.
A bit like this.

T T T T T T T
T O T T O T T
T T T T T T T
Perhaps that's what's going on? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong with this? o-o)
You could test if this is actually happening (if you're okay with this) by first.. saving your game. Chop down the trees around the spot the tree won't grow. And then of course digging up the stumps. So.. basically like this:
X X X
X O X
X X X
Plant the tree in the spot to see if it instantly dies or not. If it still dies... I guess leave your game without saving. Maybe it's a dead spot?
I don't know much about these, or if they even exist, but I've heard that there's a patch where nothing grows. I've never run into these patches before.. so I don't really know.

However.. if it lives. Let the tree grow to full size. Then, replant the trees around it, and maybe that'll do the trick.

I don't think Bunnie's house would be the problem.
A tree needs to be one space away from the tree.. liike a this:
B O T
B O T
B O T
(Haha, it says bot.)
If her house is at least one square away.. It really shouldn't be a problem... And you already have trees by her house, so I don't think it's the problem at all. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back