• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying / Trading: wishlist

shuba

it's me
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0770-6817-8012
Moon Ball
Blue Mote of Flame
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (43) +
hey, i'm looking for these items:
(well i have villagers on there, too, but i actually dont have a slot rn lol)

this is a very out of date catalogue:
i have not added the clothing, flooring, wallpaper, poster sections and i've obtained a lot of new items since then. i have the rattan set in white, cute set in white, imperial black/red, antique black

aside from that, i can offer IGB, NMT and TBT!

Last edited:
I can get you both Mage's hats, the mini-cactus set, a white mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I actually also have a couple more items in your wishlist but they're of different colors:
  • barbecue (white, green, black)
  • hammock (black)
  • lawn chair (pink, black)
Lmk if you want some of these items as well!

If not, I'm asking 3 NMT for the hats, the mini-cactus set, mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I can get you both Mage's hats, the mini-cactus set, a white mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I actually also have a couple more items in your wishlist but they're of different colors:
  • barbecue (white, green, black)
  • hammock (black)
  • lawn chair (pink, black)
Lmk if you want some of these items as well!

If not, I'm asking 3 NMT for the hats, the mini-cactus set, mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

hey that's great, i'll take the white & black bbq and about the lawn chair,
the entry is actually incomplete on this website, only listing blue/red and only having a picture for the blue, so i don't know what the pink/black one looks like? but i'll probably take the black! is it 4 nmt then with these extra items? lmk when u can trade!

They look like this!
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.30.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.29.56 PM.png

So just to double check, you want:
  • Mage's hats
  • mini-cactus set
  • white mum cushion
  • snow globe
  • cypress bathtub
  • barbecue (white, black)
  • lawn chair (black)
Do I have that correct?

hey im still looking for items / diys from the list
btw where do u get the ice stuff from? is it from the winter or just regular nooks items?

Hey I have beach towel interested in your cocao tree. Also I got a vanilla soft serve lamp from shaking a tree so I dont think they're seasonal!

palm tree lamp and magazine rack for your laid-back and passionate gnomes?

Hey! I can trade you a pink beach chair for your menu chalkboard.
Hey I have beach towel interested in your cocao tree. Also I got a vanilla soft serve lamp from shaking a tree so I dont think they're seasonal!
palm tree lamp and magazine rack for your laid-back and passionate gnomes?

Hey, I was kind of stupid to bump my thread like 1h before going to bed. I'd love to do all these trades tomorrow if you are still interested then

Back