Switch
0770-6817-8012
Moon Ball
Blue Mote of Flame
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (43) +
hey, i'm looking for these items:
(well i have villagers on there, too, but i actually dont have a slot rn lol)

this is a very out of date catalogue:
i have not added the clothing, flooring, wallpaper, poster sections and i've obtained a lot of new items since then. i have the rattan set in white, cute set in white, imperial black/red, antique black

aside from that, i can offer IGB, NMT and TBT!

Last edited:
I can get you both Mage's hats, the mini-cactus set, a white mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I actually also have a couple more items in your wishlist but they're of different colors:
  • barbecue (white, green, black)
  • hammock (black)
  • lawn chair (pink, black)
Lmk if you want some of these items as well!

If not, I'm asking 3 NMT for the hats, the mini-cactus set, mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I can get you both Mage's hats, the mini-cactus set, a white mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

I actually also have a couple more items in your wishlist but they're of different colors:
  • barbecue (white, green, black)
  • hammock (black)
  • lawn chair (pink, black)
Lmk if you want some of these items as well!

If not, I'm asking 3 NMT for the hats, the mini-cactus set, mum cushion, snow globe, and the cypress bathtub.

hey that's great, i'll take the white & black bbq and about the lawn chair,
the entry is actually incomplete on this website, only listing blue/red and only having a picture for the blue, so i don't know what the pink/black one looks like? but i'll probably take the black! is it 4 nmt then with these extra items? lmk when u can trade!

They look like this!
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.30.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.29.56 PM.png

So just to double check, you want:
  • Mage's hats
  • mini-cactus set
  • white mum cushion
  • snow globe
  • cypress bathtub
  • barbecue (white, black)
  • lawn chair (black)
Do I have that correct?

hey im still looking for items / diys from the list
btw where do u get the ice stuff from? is it from the winter or just regular nooks items?

Hey I have beach towel interested in your cocao tree. Also I got a vanilla soft serve lamp from shaking a tree so I dont think they're seasonal!

palm tree lamp and magazine rack for your laid-back and passionate gnomes?

Hey! I can trade you a pink beach chair for your menu chalkboard.
Hey I have beach towel interested in your cocao tree. Also I got a vanilla soft serve lamp from shaking a tree so I dont think they're seasonal!
palm tree lamp and magazine rack for your laid-back and passionate gnomes?

Hey, I was kind of stupid to bump my thread like 1h before going to bed. I'd love to do all these trades tomorrow if you are still interested then

Back