Trading Trading Stitches for Gala, Jay, or Prince

If I don't get any offers for a while I'd be open to offers :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If by 8 pm est no one has offered a trade then I'll accept TBT offers :)

I have Jay, but I'm not quite sure how original he is..

That's fine! I don't care how original he is! :)

How long are you willing to wait for me to TT him out? I'm not a very fast TTer because I tend to be extremely careful that I don't lose anyone else accidentally. ;u;

Take as long as you need! :) if you want advice, when I TT villagers out I go day by day to get a ping, and if the villager that pings isn't the right villager I deny their move, talk to every other villager, and then TT 5 days to get another ping. Then I just repeat those steps as needed :)

Take as long as you need! :) if you want advice, when I TT villagers out I go day by day to get a ping, and if the villager that pings isn't the right villager I deny their move, talk to every other villager, and then TT 5 days to get another ping. Then I just repeat those steps as needed :)

Alright, thanks! I'll tell you when he's in boxes. :)

Ok! Would you be able to grab Stitches before I grab Jay? I have 10 villagers currently :)

I'll be going to bed now, but Stitches will still be available tomorrow when you're ready :)

Any luck? And do you happen to have room for Stitches? I'm gonna need room pretty soon so I was just wondering :) you can take him now and get Jay out when you can if you want

Yay! Would you be able to pick up Stitches first?

I should be able to do that, just give me a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I added you. I can pick up Stitches now. :)

Opening now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, once I TT I'll be able to pick him up :3 I'll just be a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'm all set!

Back