Trading Trading some items:))

Hey, I have a pink bunny balloon and if you still need flowers I have one orange rose too. I don't need much in exchange, just a few IGB if that's okay. I'm available to trade anytime today :)

Hey, I have a pink bunny balloon and if you still need flowers I have one orange rose too. I don't need much in exchange, just a few IGB if that's okay. I'm available to trade anytime today :)

Hey, that’s great! I can give you some perfect fruit too if you want. But also IGB. So it’s 4:10 am where I live and I gotta go to sleep. I’ll be available in about 8 hours, just tell me whenever you are available.

Hey, that’s great! I can give you some perfect fruit too if you want. But also IGB. So it’s 4:10 am where I live and I gotta go to sleep. I’ll be available in about 8 hours, just tell me whenever you are available.
Sorry for the late response. Would 3:00 p.m. (CST) work for you? I know you're quite a bit ahead of me so if that's too late for you we can just set a time for tomorrow that works for both of us.

Sorry for the late response. Would 3:00 p.m. (CST) work for you? I know you're quite a bit ahead of me so if that's too late for you we can just set a time for tomorrow that works for both of us.

No that’s perfect! My fc is 0232-7952-7673. What’s yours?

Back