• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Trading some items:))

That’s no problem! A ds always has a very bad wifi connection so that uses to happen sometimes
I’ll keep the gates open:)
Post automatically merged:

So does it work? :/
why won't nintendo let us live sdkfjldskjf

Ik!! We were almost done

Should I open the gates again or should we try it tomorrow?
do you... want to try one more time and save immediately? unless it's late there and you need to sleep omg

i'm ok with trying again but if you gotta go we can just try tomorrow!!

do you... want to try one more time and save immediately? unless it's late there and you need to sleep omg

i'm ok with trying again but if you gotta go we can just try tomorrow!!

It’s actually 7 pm here so it’s alright for me

It’s actually 7 pm here so it’s alright for me

I can open the gates again

Hey, in case you haven't already gotten everything on your wishlist; I have all colors of roses (excluding golden), and many types of bushes, and other goods available in my shop: To Order: Roses, Fruits, And More! I do take large orders but there may be a bit of a wait depending on how many you need. Prices should be affordable (IGB) but if you would prefer to trade I could always look through your lists of tradeable goods. Hope you find everything you're looking for! Also I don't have them listed but I could provide you with 1 or 2 Jacob's Ladders.

Hey, in case you haven't already gotten everything on your wishlist; I have all colors of roses (excluding golden), and many types of bushes, and other goods available in my shop: To Order: Roses, Fruits, And More! I do take large orders but there may be a bit of a wait depending on how many you need. Prices should be affordable (IGB) but if you would prefer to trade I could always look through your lists of tradeable goods. Hope you find everything you're looking for! Also I don't have them listed but I could provide you with 1 or 2 Jacob's Ladders.
Some pink and blue roses would be nice. And as many Jacob’s ladders as you wanna give to me. :) I can give you a lot of IGB and I saw that you need perfect fruit. You can have some baskets of those too if you want.

Some pink and blue roses would be nice. And as many Jacob’s ladders as you wanna give to me. :) I can give you a lot of IGB and I saw that you need perfect fruit. You can have some baskets of those too if you want.
I unfortunately have a limited amount a blue roses but how many of the blue and pink roses would you want? As for the Jacob’s ladders unfortunately I can only spare 2, but I haven’t priced them yet. I was thinking 100,000 bells for the 2, is that acceptable? Also yes, I would definitely take a basket of each type of perfect fruit you have (excluding peaches), which I could then detract from your total.

I unfortunately have a limited amount a blue roses but how many of the blue and pink roses would you want? As for the Jacob’s ladders unfortunately I can only spare 2, but I haven’t priced them yet. I was thinking 100,000 bells for the 2, is that acceptable? Also yes, I would definitely take a basket of each type of perfect fruit you have (excluding peaches), which I could then detract from your total.

Maybe 3 of each? If that would be ok. And the price is also acceptable.

Maybe 3 of each? If that would be ok. And the price is also acceptable.
Making sure I have your order correct:
~2 Jacob’s ladders (50,000 bells each)
~3 blue roses (20,000 bells each)
~3 pink roses (5,000 bells each)
Your total comes to 175,000 bells which you can reduce by trading anything on my wish list (including perfect fruit other than peaches)
My fc: 3239-3303-5349 What’s yours?
When will you be available to pick this up?

Last edited:
Making sure I have your order correct:
~2 Jacob’s ladders (50,000 bells each)
~3 blue roses (20,000 bells each)
~3 pink roses (5,000 bells each)
Your total comes to 175,000 bells which you can reduce by trading anything on my wish list (including perfect fruit other than peaches)
My fc: 3239-3303-5349 What’s yours?
When will you be available to pick this up?

Perfect! My fc is 0232-7952-7673. And I’m gonna be available for the next 6 hours probably.

Unfortunately I can’t see what you wrote:(

Perfect! My fc is 0232-7952-7673. And I’m gonna be available for the next 6 hours probably.

Unfortunately I can’t see what you wrote:(
My previous post included: Your total comes to 175,000 bells which you can reduce by trading anything on my wish list (including perfect fruit other than peaches)
I’ll open my town now.

Last edited:
My previous post included: Your total comes to 175,000 bells which you can reduce by trading anything on my wish list (including perfect fruit other than peaches)
I’ll open my town now.

Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t see your post. I’m available from now on.

Back