• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Trading some items:))

Strawberry736

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey, so I’d like to trade for some stuff I’ve been looking for and I made lists with special/unorderable items I could give away.. the following lists are everything I can offer you guys:)

Unorderable items:

Unorderable clothing:

Tools & usables:

Stuff I can order from my catalogue:
(That’s just the furniture, flooring and wallpapers because I was exhausted after that ugh... if you want clothes or anything feel free to ask me)

- I have every kind of fruit (also perfect ones)
- I can also pay with a lot of IGB

And this is the stuff I’ve been looking for:
- And Cousteau lmao

I hope I can trade with some of you guys:)

Last edited:
i have the following:
1 black lilly
1 pink carnation
and im pretty sure i have a few dandelions

could i have some igb if possible? im not expecting a lot for flowers lol

Hello! I have all the flowers except jacob's ladders and orange pansies. Would three of each be enough? I can also get you beans and a rare mushroom. In exchange for a pink wetsuit and mush lamp?

could i have some igb if possible? im not expecting a lot for flowers lol

Oh I’m sorry, I could have sworn that I answered. Yes that’s great, I always have some stuff and bells in front of the train station. You can take everything you want.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I have all the flowers except jacob's ladders and orange pansies. Would three of each be enough? I can also get you beans and a rare mushroom. In exchange for a pink wetsuit and mush lamp?

Perfect and yes, that would absolutely be enough.

Perfect and yes, that would absolutely be enough.
yay!! okay i'll get everything ready. when would you be free to trade? i'll be online for the next two hours tonight if you're still up or at around 3-5pm gmt+8 tomorrow?

ack my bad i don't have gold roses sorry but i do have orange pansies!! but i have everything else as promised

Last edited:
yay!! okay i'll get everything ready. when would you be free to trade? i'll be online for the next two hours tonight if you're still up or at around 3-5pm gmt+8 tomorrow?

ack my bad i don't have gold roses sorry but i do have orange pansies!! but i have everything else as promised

I’m free now but I also have time tomorrow, so it’s your decision:)

about the flowers: that’s no problem! Besides, would it be a problem to not bring me all the black flowers but more blue roses? Because these are the ones I need the most. But if not, that’s totally ok

I’m free now but I also have time tomorrow, so it’s your decision:)

about the flowers: that’s no problem! Besides, would it be a problem to not bring me all the black flowers but more blue roses? Because these are the ones I need the most. But if not, that’s totally ok
oh okay!! gimme a sec to get more roses? what's your friend code?

we got resetti'd D: try again?

Somehow it doesn’t work, there is always and error code. I tried it a few times and rn the train won’t even arrive :/

Somehow it doesn’t work, there is always and error code. I tried it a few times and rn the train won’t even arrive :/

Do you keep getting the notification that I’m coming?

Do you keep getting the notification that I’m coming?
D: i'm not getting any notifs? i'll go to your town instead maybe?

where are the trains :((( i can't connect either :(((

i'll try using data...? i'm really sorry for the inconvenience :(

That’s no problem! A ds always has a very bad wifi connection so that uses to happen sometimes
I’ll keep the gates open:)

where are the trains :((( i can't connect either :(((

i'll try using data...? i'm really sorry for the inconvenience :(

So does it work? :/

That’s no problem! A ds always has a very bad wifi connection so that uses to happen sometimes
I’ll keep the gates open:)

Nooo! Damn I should’ve saved the game

So does it work? :/

Last edited:
Back