• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying / Trading for White Cosmos and Yellow Pansies

Squiver

An actual bear
Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
As the title says, I need lots of white cosmos and yellow violets. I am willing to pay in in-game bells or TBT, or, alternatively, I have a lot of other types of common flowers all laid out on my beach that you are welcome to in exchange.

Last edited:
Haha no problem, I'll add you and open my gates in a moment.

Edit: Oh I forgot my town is also a mess, lol. Ignore the gigantic pile of bush starts at the gate.

Last edited:
I have loads of normal flowers in my cycle town you're welcome to take. I don't really care how much for them lol

I have loads of normal flowers in my cycle town you're welcome to take. I don't really care how much for them lol

Aw thank you so much! Do you want me to just come to your cycling town and grab some, or do you want to take a basket to me?

Aw thank you so much! Do you want me to just come to your cycling town and grab some, or do you want to take a basket to me?

You can come here and grab as many as you need. They're just all over town though if that's okay

You can come here and grab as many as you need. They're just all over town though if that's okay

That's absolutely fine. Is that your cycling town FC in your profile, or does your cycling town have a different FC?

That's absolutely fine. Is that your cycling town FC in your profile, or does your cycling town have a different FC?

Yeah same FC. The town is called bun. Will add and open whenever you're ready!

Back