Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
i am looking for all four variations of the retro sweater: blue, purple, white and yellow. it just will not show up in my tailor's, rip! 😭 would prefer to purchase, but cataloging is fine too.

ft: 1 tbt each (only for purchase), IGB, NMT, rusted parts, star frags, almost any catalogable furniture item (my catalog is at about 90% rn.). would most prefer to trade items~ so if you have a wishlist, feel free to drop it and ask if i have anything.

I have it in white and you are welcome to just have!!

Last edited:
If you still need the other colors, I have them for you to catalog.

If you still need the other colors, I have them for you to catalog.
yes, please! thank you. would you like anything in return? 😄

I have it in white and you are welcome to just have!!
yay, thanks so much ! 😍 lemme know when you are online and if you prefer delivery or pickup. appreciate it.

yay, thanks so much ! 😍 lemme know when you are online and if you prefer delivery or pickup. appreciate it.

I’m good on in-game items, thank you though. You can just come by and catalog them for free. 😄 Just message me the next time you’re available.

I’m good on in-game items, thank you though. You can just come by and catalog them for free. 😄 Just message me the next time you’re available.
thanks so much ! i am available right now, if you are still around ! 🙌🏻

Either way is good with meee, I will be around rest of the day so whenever you are ready ^_^

Either way is good with meee, I will be around rest of the day so whenever you are ready ^_^
hiya! actually the user above generously allowed me to catalog all 4 sweaters so i am okay! thanks so much to you for offering though! 💕

Back