Buying or trading for Saharah walls, cataloging rugs, real Redd paintings, mermaid DIYS

mirukushake

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5339-7255-6502
Feedback
100% (127) +
Trying to finish up a few collections. Would prefer trading, but can offer any other type of currency.

Saharah walls
  • Exquisite wall
  • Straw wall
Saharah rugs (only need to catalog)
  • Blue medium round mat
  • Red argyle rug
  • Red medium round mat
  • Rubber mud mat

Real Redd paintings
  • Wild left half
  • Calm
  • Detailed

Mermaid DIYs
  • Mermaid lamp
  • Mermaid screen
  • Mermaid sofa
  • Mermaid table
  • Mermaid wall clock

I can offer following for trade, or pay in whatever currency you want.

Saharah extras (have multiples for most)

Items I (probably) have for touch trade

Celeste DIYs: galaxy flooring, flying saucer, space shuttle, crewed spaceship, star clock x2, satellite, moon, starry garland

TIA!

Last edited:
I’d love the ramshackle wall (would love two if you have them!!), blue-design kitchen mat, gravel flooring, mossy-garden wall, office wall, simple medium black mat, tatami mat, and yellow rose rug

I have the monochromatic wavy rug, peach checked rug, colourful vinyl sheet, natural wooden deck rug, red-design kitchen mat, simple medium purple mat, simple medium orange mat, yellow vinyl sheet, and white wooden deck rug

I’d love the ramshackle wall (would love two if you have them!!), blue-design kitchen mat, gravel flooring, mossy-garden wall, office wall, simple medium black mat, tatami mat, and yellow rose rug

I have the monochromatic wavy rug, peach checked rug, colourful vinyl sheet, natural wooden deck rug, red-design kitchen mat, simple medium purple mat, simple medium orange mat, yellow vinyl sheet, and white wooden deck rug

Hi, I have two of the ramshackle wall. Unfortunately, I will only be on for the next 30-40 minutes or then I'm offline for the day, so can you let me know if you can do the trade now or wait until around this time tomorrow?

Hi there! I was wondering if I could catalog your botanical rug and I can give you the simple medium orange mat?

Hi, I have two of the ramshackle wall. Unfortunately, I will only be on for the next 30-40 minutes or then I'm offline for the day, so can you let me know if you can do the trade now or wait until around this time tomorrow?
Tomorrow would actually be much butter for me as I have to order a few of the rugs! I’ll shoot you a pm around the same time tomorrow and we can figure something out :)

Touch trade my white wooden-deck rug for your tatami mat?
I also have dig site flooring that I'd like to trade for Sahara's desert.

Hi there! I was wondering if I could catalog your botanical rug and I can give you the simple medium orange mat?

Sorry, I don't have botanical rug on hand right now!

Tomorrow would actually be much butter for me as I have to order a few of the rugs! I’ll shoot you a pm around the same time tomorrow and we can figure something out :)

Sounds good! I should be around for the next couple of hours, so just send me a PM if/when you've time!

Touch trade my white wooden-deck rug for your tatami mat?
I also have dig site flooring that I'd like to trade for Sahara's desert.

Can do, if you're still interested! I should be around for a few hours starting now.

Sorry, I don't have botanical rug on hand right now!

Sounds good! I should be around for the next couple of hours, so just send me a PM if/when you've time!

Can do, if you're still interested! I should be around for a few hours starting now.
Are you around now? :)

Back