• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for DIYs~

Eldin

hmm
Bells
Switch
4949-4649-1278
Pikachu Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (552) +
Hi all! Just came back from an AC break and am looking to finish up my DIY collection.

Looking for:
DIYs:

In return I can pay TBT, in-game bells or items (just ask to see if I have what you need!), or any DIYs from this list:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Heya, I can help you out with all of the gyroids you need and the diys for wand and cosmos wand. Pay what you want in tbt for them :)

hi! i can sell you the sci-fi wall, sci-fi flooring and coloured-leaves flooring diys for 3 tbt each (9 tbt total) if you’re interested c: lmk!

Awesome! I'm just having dinner rn, will either of you be free in half an hour or so?

edit: Actually I'm free now, so feel free to message or post here whenever. :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm just having dinner rn, will either of you be free in half an hour or so?

edit: Actually I'm free now, so feel free to message or post here whenever. :)
i’m free now if you still are! lmk whose island you’d prefer to trade on :)

i’m free now if you still are! lmk whose island you’d prefer to trade on :)

Great! I am just on my way to Firesquids and then I'm good to go. Mind if we do your island?

Back