• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling /trading collectibles 🌠

How much tbt are you looking for 16 eggs? I haven’t been on the forums too much for this event so I’m not sure what they’re going for..

Oooh I could offer 6.5k for 16 egg currency (or a lily of the valley + 2.5k)

Tbt is fine, what egg would you like? Also, it will take a bit until I can claim the egg but will let you know as soon as I have it

Tbt is fine, what egg would you like? Also, it will take a bit until I can claim the egg but will let you know as soon as I have it

I’m looking for a Nightmare egg, but would you be ok with doing the trade tomorrow? I’m looking for a specific date. I understand if you’d rather not wait tho !

I’m looking for a Nightmare egg, but would you be ok with doing the trade tomorrow? I’m looking for a specific date. I understand if you’d rather not wait tho !
Yes sure just let me know when you're ready tomorrow XD

hi nika! i was wondering what the date is on your yellow bunny balloon and if you were willing to DT? o:

Hiya! Balloon is visible now because I'm not that good in converting time zones and sure why not XD
ah thanks for making it visible! x_x; sorry i changed my mind about DTing but i will think about buying the balloon.. mayhaps
thanks for getting back to me!

Back