• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying /Trading Art for My Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbadragon

🌸☔🌈
Bells
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Wallopoid
Purple Bat Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (231) +
I'm looking to trade first and buy second. I don't want to spend much to buy the paintings. I'll only be buying with in-game bells. Post which things you have and the price you want/what you want to trade for. I'd prefer to do all transactions in my town.

Art I Need:
Beautiful Statue
Common Painting
Fine Painting
Gallant Statue
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting
Scenic Painting
Valiant Statue
Warm Painting
Worthy Painting

Art for Trade:
Serene Painting
Calm Painting
Jolly Painting
Wistful Painting
Neutral Painting
Moody Painting

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to have your Wild Painting and Mystic Statue.

I have these pieces of art for trade.
Basic Painting
Dynamic Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting
Proper Painting
Solemn Painting
Worthy Painting

Hello! Could I trade you my Famous and Proper paintings for your Moving and Serene paintings?

I have the solemn painting in my retail for 1k. I added you. You can come buy it. Or I can drop it off.

Last edited:
1k is fine. I just used the predetermined flea market pricing when I put it in there. I don't need it, so I don't need lots of money for it.

Sure. My gate is open and I added you. There is a neutral painting if you want to buy that for tradding too.

*trading, ugh.

Last edited:
I'm doing another trade right now, but I'll be over after that. And I'll probably buy that one too c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back