• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying /Trading Art for My Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbadragon

🌸☔🌈
Bells
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Wallopoid
Purple Bat Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (231) +
I'm looking to trade first and buy second. I don't want to spend much to buy the paintings. I'll only be buying with in-game bells. Post which things you have and the price you want/what you want to trade for. I'd prefer to do all transactions in my town.

Art I Need:
Beautiful Statue
Common Painting
Fine Painting
Gallant Statue
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting
Scenic Painting
Valiant Statue
Warm Painting
Worthy Painting

Art for Trade:
Serene Painting
Calm Painting
Jolly Painting
Wistful Painting
Neutral Painting
Moody Painting

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to have your Wild Painting and Mystic Statue.

I have these pieces of art for trade.
Basic Painting
Dynamic Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting
Proper Painting
Solemn Painting
Worthy Painting

Hello! Could I trade you my Famous and Proper paintings for your Moving and Serene paintings?

I have the solemn painting in my retail for 1k. I added you. You can come buy it. Or I can drop it off.

Last edited:
1k is fine. I just used the predetermined flea market pricing when I put it in there. I don't need it, so I don't need lots of money for it.

Sure. My gate is open and I added you. There is a neutral painting if you want to buy that for tradding too.

*trading, ugh.

Last edited:
I'm doing another trade right now, but I'll be over after that. And I'll probably buy that one too c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back