Hypno KK

vampire squid from heck
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Is there some kind of guide/spreadsheet/site where I could keep track of stuff like bugs, fish, fossil, gyroids, etc.? I've got similar ones for NL and NH but I can't find any for the GC game! Thank you :)

The first thing that comes to mind is this "data spreadsheet". It covers almost? every item in the game.

Edit: I also found this post about a doc specifically for tracking the museum. Every game, including ACGC, is covered.

Last edited:
Yeah those are all very good resources! For my town, one of our players made a custom spreadsheet for the gamecube game specifically without all the fluff information. Just sheets separated by furniture, museum items etc. and then sub categorized by the series and a percentage completion for each individual playing. That way we can all coordinate if we need a single piece in a series that someone has gotten at some point in time. I can make a copy and share that with you if you like!

Yeah those are all very good resources! For my town, one of our players made a custom spreadsheet for the gamecube game specifically without all the fluff information. Just sheets separated by furniture, museum items etc. and then sub categorized by the series and a percentage completion for each individual playing. That way we can all coordinate if we need a single piece in a series that someone has gotten at some point in time. I can make a copy and share that with you if you like!

Thank you so much for offering! That would be really cool, I'll PM you my email. I've been using the museum tracker spreadsheet but that's only for museum items :c

For my town, one of our players made a custom spreadsheet for the gamecube game specifically without all the fluff information. Just sheets separated by furniture, museum items etc. and then sub categorized by the series and a percentage completion for each individual playing. That way we can all coordinate if we need a single piece in a series that someone has gotten at some point in time. I can make a copy and share that with you if you like!
Hmm... what if you shared this with the public at some point? You could end up helping out some other players who are having the same problem as Hypno KK!

Just waiting to hear back from my friend who made the list for approval to make a copy and share it with you all! Everything is ready at the push of the button, but just waiting for their confirmation.

Back