• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Toy Day event details (spoilers) (updated 12-21 with additional info)

Is it confirmed that we can't gift regular gifts on Christmas? That has me worried because Ruby's birthday is on December 25th.

edit: after seeing the update, it sounds like we can? I only want to be slightly spoiled so I'm avoiding watching yt videos.

Is it confirmed that we can't gift regular gifts on Christmas? That has me worried because Ruby's birthday is on December 25th.

edit: after seeing the update, it sounds like we can? I only want to be slightly spoiled so I'm avoiding watching yt videos.

I am pretty surr I read somewhere that you can still gift villiagers

so the toys that are released in Dec are not of a particular use for Toy Day?? geez i hop on the bandwagon trying to collect them all because i thought they are needed for the Toy Day tasks...also thought it was gonna be similar to NL where we had to guess villager gifts by clues. looks like the actual Toy Day is much easier to complete!

honestly i'm pretty bummed we can't keep the bag, hopefully i can keep it on my other character lol

If that does work, then this should work as well: Time travel backwards, steal the bag, then go back to the future.

I won't be doing the extra toy day gift giving, as I already have the toys they give out, and they don't give variations.

Thanks this is really helpful 💜 In NL it was a much longer event but I must confess that I didn’t always remember all the villagers requests. This might not be as fun for some people but it seems so much simpler. I amjust going to look forward to the event and enjoy 😍

does anyone know for the gifts you give to your villagers yourself, if they specifically want toys as a present?

some of their interiors really arent suited to toys imo, but i also wouldnt wanna gift them something theyre not happy with. i was thinking just some clothes, but idk if the type of gift matters for the event

The gift they are getting durnig the event is coming from Jingle, so it makes sense we can still give a Toy Day gift. And I prefer this, honestly; I'm still free to gift them whatever I wish. Each gift can be handpicked with careful thought.

i really like this new version of toy day, i think its a lot easier and nicer, especially for those who are strapped for time preparing for irl holidays. im so excited to gift my villagers a bunch of toys and to dress up as santa

does anyone know for the gifts you give to your villagers yourself, if they specifically want toys as a present?

some of their interiors really arent suited to toys imo, but i also wouldnt wanna gift them something theyre not happy with. i was thinking just some clothes, but idk if the type of gift matters for the event

Just saw someone say in another thread they gave fruit and it worked out, so I'm assuming regular gifts will be alright!

I missed getting Jingle's framed photo!

Anyway, I will try to get it next year. :eek:

Back