• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Toy Day and Santa's outfit

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
I'm still missing Santa's beard. Will I be able to deliver gifts tomorrow nonetheless ? If not, will the Able Sisters still sell the whole Santa outfit tomorrow ?

If not could someone sell me a Santa beard ?

I could still catalog it and order it tonight ! Anyone up for a visit to catalog the beard ?

Yeah, the Able Sisters do sell the whole outfit on toy day, so you can either just wait or get it ahead of time! c:

I think the shoes are a thing you might need because while I was TTing I forgot to put on Santa boots on my alt but he still let them do the challenge! (He did say something about not having the shoes lol)

Last edited:
Are you sure they sell the whole outfit ? I wouldn't like to miss it !

Are you sure they sell the whole outfit ? I wouldn't like to miss it !

Yep the whole outfit! I TT'd before and went ahead of time and did it a few times lol I didn't even realize through December you should of collected the clothes, so I went to main street and the whole outfit was there xD

Back