• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Townies in Plastic!

Lady Bro

Bells
Cake
I've been doing a lot of doll making and customizing for a few years, so when I am able to put animal crossing down for a few seconds it's sometimes fun to make some custom AC toys as well.

isabelle_doll_3.jpg

The Pinkie Cooper custom Isabelle was the first, and I recently made some DIY vinyl figures of Bill and Pietro for my guy's toy collection as well...

acnl_pietro_bill_vinyl.jpg

Sometimes it's fun to go 3D!

Wow x_x They are beautiful! Pietro looks so QT <3 Moontoon, I have seen your charms as well and they are amazing!

Thanks so much for the kind comments! I have a few more packages of materials on their way at the moment for some more plastic villagers!

this small pietro figurine makes me actually like him. and that says something, given that i hate clowns of all sorts, even if they're cute sheep clowns. :eek: great work!

They look amazing!
I really like the Pietro one. He looks so adorable!
Pietro was my favorite to make, but boy does he have a lot of colors...

this small pietro figurine makes me actually like him. and that says something, given that i hate clowns of all sorts, even if they're cute sheep clowns. :eek: great work!
When just about everyone I know got the game Pietro was the punch line to every joke, for the same reasons. When he was the 1st townie to move to my fellas town I thought it was hilarious, but then after he moved in we fell in love! Soft spot for the underdog I think

Back