• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town tune help please thank

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Hi Guys,
May I ask for help on a town tune please? I'm not very musical however I would like the band Disturbed' Indestructible as a town tune, The song means a lot to me.
I would like either "I'll have you know that I've become Indestructible" or "I'm indestructible" as the main tune/focus.

Any help is really appreciated, thank you <3

P.s I did post this on reddit but thought I would try here also.

Hi Guys,
May I ask for help on a town tune please? I'm not very musical however I would like the band Disturbed' Indestructible as a town tune, The song means a lot to me.
I would like either "I'll have you know that I've become Indestructible" or "I'm indestructible" as the main tune/focus.

Any help is really appreciated, thank you <3

P.s I did post this on reddit but thought I would try here also.
Hi, kiwikenobi onsite does town tunes but closed their NL thread since NH released. You can try to PM them, I'm sure they'd love to help. :)

Back