• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town got corrupted so a new start was needed :(

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I found my nephew sat downstairs last night playing with my 3DS, my sister said he grabbed it and wanted to play with it so she let him, unfortunately he somehow ended up corrupting my game save (I assume he accidentally ejected the cartridge whilst in the game or something) and it was ruined, so I have had to restart completely :(

its such a bummer too, I worked so hard on my town it was just coming up to its fortnightly anniversary :/ I had alot of fish and fossils and bugs, and over 300,000 bells saved, oh well, whats done is done. can't stay mad my my nephew anyway hes too freakin adorable :)

That is awful. I am very sorry :( I was lectured pretty sternly by my daughter about ejecting the cartridge whilst in the midst of playing *or* while the ds is turned on. I know this because she told me about a hundred times. Good luck with your new beginning :) Make this new town even happier then our last.... and HIDE YOUR DS when your adorable nephew visits.

That is awful. I am very sorry :( I was lectured pretty sternly by my daughter about ejecting the cartridge whilst in the midst of playing *or* while the ds is turned on. I know this because she told me about a hundred times. Good luck with your new beginning :) Make this new town even happier then our last.... and HIDE YOUR DS when your adorable nephew visits.

thank you, I will endeavour to hide it in future haha, my new town is named Corwen after a nice welsh town I know of which is near where my gran lives up in wales :p

That's twice in a week that someone's nephew has ruined their ACNL game. First time was by stomping on it and this time by corrupting it. I'm never letting anyone ever touch my DS after this lmao but in all seriousness, I'm really sorry about that! I accidentally ejected the cartridge while playing the game and reloading the game was the most stressful 30 seconds of my life. If you need any help with anything, I can help! I can help find your dreamies, and I have hybrids and fruit c:

That's twice in a week that someone's nephew has ruined their ACNL game. First time was by stomping on it and this time by corrupting it. I'm never letting anyone ever touch my DS after this lmao but in all seriousness, I'm really sorry about that! I accidentally ejected the cartridge while playing the game and reloading the game was the most stressful 30 seconds of my life. If you need any help with anything, I can help! I can help find your dreamies, and I have hybrids and fruit c:

Thank you for the kind offer, I usually sleep with my 3DS under my pillow, ( I love it that much) and wow that poor 3DS getting crushed that sucks! I will add you once I'm home from work later tonight!

Thank you for the kind offer, I usually sleep with my 3DS under my pillow, ( I love it that much) and wow that poor 3DS getting crushed that sucks! I will add you once I'm home from work later tonight!

No problem! Omfg I do too, it's becoming a problem lmao. I'll add you now so I'll be ready then! I don't have every single hybrid but I do have every type of fruit. I'll show you where everything is and you can take what you want c:

I have my N3DS downstairs since I've been meaning to play it. My nephew spends most of the time downstairs but no one in my family touches it since they know how expensive it is.

I could give you some bells since I've got a lot but I'm not on this website often so it'd probably take a while for me to get the bells for you. If you're interested just DM me when you're available. (I'm usually more likely to play after 9PM BST/GMT (still unsure which) if you want to arrange something after that)

No problem! Omfg I do too, it's becoming a problem lmao. I'll add you now so I'll be ready then! I don't have every single hybrid but I do have every type of fruit. I'll show you where everything is and you can take what you want c:

just adding you now :)

just adding you now :)

Alright! Let me know when to open my gates! I only ask that you leave two or three of any hybrids (so I can make more for whenever I get my lazy butt in gear for landscaping lmao), and also not to pick up any items that are on the ground, but other than that, go wild!

Last edited:
Alright! Let me know when to open my gates! I only ask that you leave two or three of any hybrids (so I can make more for whenever I get my lazy butt in gear for landscaping lmao), and also not to pick up any items that are on the ground, but other than that, go wild!

Ok open your gates, I will take a few apples and pears and that will be about it if you have those. I don't like taking peoples hybrids, I'm pretty good at creating my own :p

EDIT: can you wait a few minutes I forgot to get my photo for my TPC sorry haha

Last edited:
Ok open your gates, I will take a few apples and pears and that will be about it if you have those. I don't like taking peoples hybrids, I'm pretty good at creating my own :p

Alright, sounds good! (I suck so much at making my own hybrids, I didn't even get most of my starter bunches on my own whoops)

Look for Fox from Tadfield c:

Back