• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Totally stuck on town theme ideas!

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
So I bought a second copy of the game with a map I really wanted and plans for placing villagers and such, but then it came to picking a town theme. Since I want to work hard on perfecting a theme, I don't want to pick a theme that I'm not sure I can dedicate myself to.

This is where you guys can help me, maybe, since a lot of you are so much more creative than I am.

I want a theme that is:

• Semi original
  • I can make use of three character's houses (the mayor and two others)
  • Something that is actually doable (meaning there are items and QRs that I can work with)

Also advice for names of towns would be helpful as well.

These are the ideas I've had so far that I've kind of crossed out but still would consider:
Cat-and Rabbit town, town name Basil
- Unsure of the idea, would require tons of effort to move in ONLY cat and rabbit villagers

Harry Potter town
- Someone else has done this, and I'm not -huge- in the fandom anymore

K-pop (Korean) town
- Finding items would be impossible, there are hardly any Korean items

Horror town
- Totally unoriginal idea

If I like your theme idea enough to pick it, there might be a prize thrown your way too for helping. :blush:

Sweet town! There is chocolate paths, cracker paths, and is very simple to do. :)

Tea Cup
Maple
Syrup
Lollipop
Hershey
Soda Pop

Sweet town! There is chocolate paths, cracker paths, and is very simple to do. :)

Tea Cup
Maple
Syrup
Lollipop
Hershey
Soda Pop

Hmm, maybe, but my current town has kind of a cute/sweet theme so I'm not sure if I want to do a second town that's the same.

Desert town, maybe? You could make little oasis areas. Also, you would actually be able to incorporate the beach for the theme, since that would be a pretty big oasis spot, I think. I'm sure there are tons of sand paths/designs. Perhaps one of the houses could be a Sweets-themed house to represent a mirage or something.

Desert town, maybe? You could make little oasis areas. Also, you would actually be able to incorporate the beach for the theme, since that would be a pretty big oasis spot, I think. I'm sure there are tons of sand paths/designs. Perhaps one of the houses could be a Sweets-themed house to represent a mirage or something.

Hmm, that sounds kind of cool. I'll totally keep that in mind!

An Africa themed town? For villagers you could have Savannah, a zebra, and for the others pick a lion, hippo, elephant, monkey, etc. You could have a Serengeti plains area, jungle area, and desert area with a Pyramid and Sphinx. The houses can be a Safari themed hotel, a pub, and a large plantation house. Make sure to add a sign saying hunting of animals is not allowed.

land of lost toys maybe? have stitches (plushie), tia (tea party set), chrissy (doll), other villagers that are pretty unique and childlike! fill their homes with cute toys and food and kiddie items. the paths could be like legos! then drop lots of lost items (gloves, pouch, etc) and candy everywhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

or wizard of oz themed!

Do the wizard of oz like that one person said and have only lions and tigers and bears

I'll take all these ideas into consideration, thank you! Always up for more suggestions too, though~

Back