• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

******** topic

mariofreak!

Bells
my mom thinks that if she put a fake ad saying that she needs a dollar because her house burnt down or something else horrible happened that people would send her 1 dollar please prove me right and tell her that they would not! :D

You're one of the people that would click it.

It's not so unlikely that they wouldn't send her money. I've heard a few stories of people asking for small donations for nothing and getting a ton of money from it. A recent one I heard on the radio a couple weeks ago was this crazy lady on Facebook that had randomly added a ton of people as friends, and posted some crazy stuff on her page talking about talking to angels and ghosts, etc. After awhile she posted about having financial issues and said they told her that if everyone sent her a five dollar donations, she'd recover from it quickly. =p

No one cares if some one's house was burnt down. Every dollar sent to Haiti, was givin to the Red Cross to give Haiti. They only give 1 penny out of every dollar to Haiti. RIp off. Rip off.

Back