Toontown Closing on September 19th

No one was 'rationalizing' anything! If you're being banned from guilds or clans, you must be at fault.
Also, bringing suicide into this just plain immature. Fame was talking about the features you can use to AVOID the nasty players you've encountered.

Oh, I'm at fault? They kicked me out for the stupidest reasons. One time I was kicked out just because I was trying to help some of the people in a building, and one person didn't like the way I helped. How is bringing suicide into this immature? You think people's misery is immature? How pathetic. I think SOME 10-13 year olds who go on a game and ruin someone's life is immature. How am I supposed to avoid a 'nasty' person when I've known them for a couple years game-wise, and then all of a sudden I find out the truth? It's too late. And I already explained why I didn't want to change the features. I'm done debating/arguing over something that's going to end soon anyway. It's pointless.

Last edited:
Because our topic had nothing to do with suicide - YOU brought it up.
Yes, I agree, let's end this conversation.

See Disney, see what you are doing...
We're all arguing because you're closing down...

ANYWAY, there was a report on some USA news channel about Disney destroying the dreams and hopes of children by shutting down 3 of their most popular mmorpgs... so yea. Hopefully disney w\tch that.

I remember when this came out. Pretty fun back in the day. I didn't even know it was still up, but it's sad regardless.

Also calm it down guys, it's just a game.

Last edited:
See Disney, see what you are doing...
We're all arguing because you're closing down...

ANYWAY, there was a report on some USA news channel about Disney destroying the dreams and hopes of children by shutting down 3 of their most popular mmorpgs... so yea. Hopefully disney w\tch that.

Disney is now redirecting their MMORPG's towards adults. It will forever change the world kids live in. Joking, XD

They could turn toon town into an actual video game like they sort of did with club penguin. That way, children won't be so disappointed.

I love how basically any thread can easily turn into a flame war.

Also, I'd say they are closing because of no revenue, not because they don't have money.

Last edited:
I was so sad when it closed.
I played it since I was 5..
This assured me I will never support disney again.

Back