• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Too many wanted pwp yet limited space ;_;

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I wish...to expand my town!! urghhh so many nice pwps I want yet so less space to put them =(

xD my Uchi haven't give me any pwps I been waiting~ still waiting =x while then I also start planning but ;_; so limited space ><

Still waiting for my Uchi's (Paula & Tammy) to suggest the picnic blanket & wisteria trellis. At least Tammy suggested the Windmill last week and I built it the same day. I have the perfect spot for the picnic blanket to go, but since it hasn't been suggested yet, I had to build something in that spot, just to keep someone from plopping their house there. I don't know where I'm going to put the wisteria trellis when it gets suggested, but I will build it.

The maps are so small..

I thought my new town would be big enough.

Starts planning out the town. Now I don't know if the roost will fit where it's gotta go.

Waiting forever for the wisteria trellis too!! and also scarecrow for my perfect peaches orchard~ grrr Katt ><

also for the beautiful flower arch! I guess I might remove some existing pwps for what I want lols~ also if the pwp require 3 path but I need it 2 or 4 or it will look awkward =( is also another problem for me xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

The maps are so small..

I thought my new town would be big enough.

Starts planning out the town. Now I don't know if the roost will fit where it's gotta go.

I don't mind paying more but at least wish (never gonna come true) the map can be expand! xD perhaps 10mil for an upgrade =x

yeah it would be nice if it was bigger! At the same time though it's kind fun to try to figure out what are your priorities and how you can fit everything together and still have it look pretty.
It's fun to go to really well designed towns I think to see how they accomplished "X" in "X" space.

yeah it would be nice if it was bigger! At the same time though it's kind fun to try to figure out what are your priorities and how you can fit everything together and still have it look pretty.
It's fun to go to really well designed towns I think to see how they accomplished "X" in "X" space.

HEHE AGREE!! Actually my main task right now is visit more and more DA to get inspiration but laziness rules all xD plus I am afraid even for visiting I might consider as "activate" the dream so I can't get my DA change x.x I really want to get a different DA so I get to visit my old one xD

The only one that suggests PWPs to me is Antonio the jock and they are all terrible. But I appreciate his effort bc no one else even tries. >_<

I wish the towns were bigger! We could maybe have more villagers like 12-14, and more space for PWPs. I'd love to see if they do this in the next animal crossing game. I'd love to see what new PWPs they could come up with.

I'm considering resetting because I don't have enough room for almost any good PWP's... Also I dislike my map.

We really need City Folk sized towns and like 10-20 more spaces for PWPs on this game! Having to let some of my ideas for places go because I didnt have enough space or PWPs left to build was kind of depressing :(

I reached this problem a few months back so now I just switch them out, yesterday I got tired of looking at my scarecrow so I deleted it and today I'm gonna put the geyser in its place. Larger maps would be great tho hopefully in the next animal crossing game :)

We really need City Folk sized towns and like 10-20 more spaces for PWPs on this game! Having to let some of my ideas for places go because I didnt have enough space or PWPs left to build was kind of depressing :(

HUH REALLY? eee then is so unfair for NL for smaller map x.x

My villagers aren't suggesting me the PWPs I want :( I need the jock and uchi ones, Cobb and Muffy why wont you suggest them?? ;_;

xD I think it takes a long build up friendship to make them request =x I have Rizzo requesting me ALL zen pwps and now turn to Bunnie/Nibbles then fairy tales pwp from Molly~ Oh Katt~ still waiting xD

Back