• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Tons of stuff, IT HAS TO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! I am adding you as a friend now and just let me know when you're ready so I can open my gates!

200k 8sound alright? Just going off the fact that the briefcase and balloon items are unorderable.
We can negotiate if you want ^^

A little on the steep side, but I'll accept it since I know it takes a lot of investment to get that briefcase (the balloon set is easy to get by popping ballons with the slingshot, only downside is it's randomized).

A little on the steep side, but I'll accept it since I know it takes a lot of investment to get that briefcase (the balloon set is easy to get by popping ballons with the slingshot, only downside is it's randomized).

Yeah, I was feelin the same way, which is why I offered negotiations ^^
If you end up giving less that 200k that's fine also, would you like my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Feeling A Bit Better Now. So I'll Be On Till About 8ish. Then Back To My Volunteer Work Till 15. I Have A Ton Of Orange Roses. I Can Trade 2:1 For Them If That Works With You

Sorry, didn't even see this!
I woke up pretty late today. And yup, that works for me!
Would you like my town or yours?

If you end up giving less that 200k that's fine also, would you like my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yours preferably. My train station front is kinda swamped from tools ^^;;.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, didn't even see this!
I woke up pretty late today. And yup, that works for me!
Would you like my town or yours?

Sorry About The Delay. So I Actually Wont Be Home For Another Hour Due To Ride Issues. But Once I Get Home I'll Come Over And Deliver The 8 Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back