• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling (my town is full of junk and it all needs to go! (everything 1 tbt) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i'd love to buy all this if it's okay with you:

- Wii U console x1
- pink cosmos x15
- white carnation x5

for a total of 21 TBT! ^^

May I have your T rex tail please? My gates are currently open and I'm about to add you!

Could I buy all of your pink and orange flowers? And about 10 cedars? How much would that be?

Thanks!

hi! i'd love to buy all this if it's okay with you:

- Wii U console x1
- pink cosmos x15
- white carnation x5

for a total of 21 TBT! ^^
of course! sorry i had to leave real quick but hopefully we can set up a time to trade soon!
May I have your T rex tail please? My gates are currently open and I'm about to add you!
i responded to your PM!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy all of your pink and orange flowers? And about 10 cedars? How much would that be?

Thanks!

hey! i have
16 orange pansies
11 orange cosmos
20 pink lilies
18 orange lilies
5 pink tulips
11 orange tulips

that and the 10 cedars would be 91tbt if i'm not mistaken! ^^

of course! sorry i had to leave real quick but hopefully we can set up a time to trade soon!

that's okay! i've sent the 21 TBT in advance and i'll be online for the next few hours. i'll be opening my gates shortly.

that's okay! i've sent the 21 TBT in advance and i'll be online for the next few hours. i'll be opening my gates shortly.

sweet! just grabbed all of the items for you so i'll be right over :)

Could I get Whitney's pic and:

holly start x6
sweet-olive start x6
pink-hydrangea start x6
blue-hydrangea start x10
purple roses x8
purple pansies x4
pink lilies x4
orange lilies x4
purple tulips x4
orange tulips x4

57 TBT if I can math :p

i responded to your PM!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i have
16 orange pansies
11 orange cosmos
20 pink lilies
18 orange lilies
5 pink tulips
11 orange tulips

that and the 10 cedars would be 91tbt if i'm not mistaken! ^^

91 isn't bad at all! I'll take them~ My town is Atsukito. VM me when you're ready

Could I get Whitney's pic and:

holly start x6
sweet-olive start x6
pink-hydrangea start x6
blue-hydrangea start x10
purple roses x8
purple pansies x4
pink lilies x4
orange lilies x4
purple tulips x4
orange tulips x4

57 TBT if I can math :p
hi! someone already asked for my pink and orange flowers, but i can get you everything else? that would leave you at 45tbt!
91 isn't bad at all! I'll take them~ My town is Atsukito. VM me when you're ready
of course! it may take a little bit to get it all ready haha

morning bump! edited to add more landscaping stuff :)
still a lot to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back