• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Thank you for pointing those out! I don't do this all myself as there's a partner - so I haven't gone in and checked her progress as well. I'll be working on it tomorrow as I'll have more free time :)/ Feel free to send alternate colours too!
Here's a flood of pictures!
Number 002
hni_0096.jpg
Number 003
hni_0097.jpg
Number 006
hni_0098.jpg
Number 007
hni_0099.jpg
Number 008
hni_0100.jpg
Number 012
hni_0001.jpg
Number 013
hni_0002.jpg
Number 015
hni_0003.jpg
Number 016
hni_0004.jpg
Number 017
hni_0005.jpg
Number 018
hni_0006.jpg
Number 019
hni_0008.jpg
Number 020
hni_0009.jpg
Number 021
hni_0010.jpg
Number 023
hni_0011.jpg
I don't think Bell Tree will let me upload more than 15 pictures at a time. :/ I put more on there. My computer also deleted the pictures for most of the clothing, so I can only give you the headwear right now.

Number 025
hni_0012.jpg
Number 029
hni_0013.jpg
Number 034
hni_0014.jpg
Number 035
hni_0015.jpg
Number 036 (StreetPass only!)
hni_0016.jpg
Number 037
hni_0017.jpg
Number 038
hni_0018.jpg
Number 041
hni_0019.jpg
Number 048
hni_0020.jpg
Number 051
hni_0021.jpg
hni_0022.jpg
hni_0023.jpg
hni_0024.jpg
hni_0025.jpg
Number 055
hni_0026.jpg

Number 057
hni_0027.jpg
Number 058
hni_0028.jpg
Number 062
hni_0029.jpg
Number 063
hni_0030.jpg
Number 065
hni_0031.jpg
hni_0032.jpg
hni_0033.jpg
Number 002
hni_0034.jpg
hni_0035.jpg
hni_0036.jpg
hni_0037.jpg
hni_0038.jpg
Number 007
hni_0039.jpg
Number 009
hni_0040.jpg

Thank you PuffleKirby! I'll be workin' on them. I actually have got a ton of those too, but been busy to upload! All corrections have been made too. I'm not too sure where the ski suit goes.. I tried to fit it to the pictures, still may be wrong XD (I've put it as #54 in formals?)

THE LIMIT TO BABIES IT NOT 2. IT'S NOT 3.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS
BUT ANOTHER BABY FROM THIS COUPLE IS ON ITS WAY.

hehe.. it's not a pretty couple either so them having a fourth child is scary..

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

I only have 1 married couple right now, (Nobody wants to date!) but I have had WAY more than 1 baby on my island. It's probably infinite.

On my island, we had a storm yesterday! Chrom was almost blown away! Then the "We asked some islanders" thing popped up and here were their responses:
"This story gave me hope for humanity."
"That makes me really happy."
Really? Wow, people must love storms. Today was Inigo's birthday and was the first birthday on my island! Too bad there wasn't much to do.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

Yeah, there isn't any limit :p Most a pairing of mine has had are 3. I hope they have another soon. I just want to get more letters and stuff with possible visits since I can't seem to ever get someone else's traveler to come to my game.

I have 11 married couples in my game @-@

Glad i did take a break from the game, i'm enjoying more now, so today Nikki make a BBQ to all the Mii on V-Nation, and they did enjoy!

Fm1uEq7.jpg

And then i had my first gay marriage, Decas propose on train station :p

tRY5qqI.jpg

AzLzMeQ.jpg

Qd02zRm.jpg

Ugh, Olivia was going to ask the person I wanted her to marry out, but he didn't show up. -_- WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT A BALLERINA WITH PINK HAIR?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then i had my first gay marriage, Decas propose on train station :p

How? Is one a guy that you assigned as a girl?

I sent Mariah's baby away, because she had Professor Oak's voice.
Yeah.

I had to do that with Germany and Daria's daughter. I don't know how she got that deep manly voice, but it did not sit right with me AT ALL.

Other updates:

1) Brock and Gwen broke up. I watched Brock's little relationship montage. It was sad.

2) Canada and Garcia both want to get married but refuse to bring it up.

3) My miis are still obsessed with getting together with my mom. Yesterday, Italy tried to set her up with Hikaru Hitachiin.

4) Black Star has somehow made many friends. Probably by bribing.

5) Dawn from Total Drama: Revenge of the Island has been added. France from Hetalia is her closest friend (she's friends with Brock too but their friendship is kinda at the meh level). This worries me. DEEPLY.

Today was the day of ugly baby. ;A;
I think I'll be sending them both off as travelers. :/ Can't populate my town with uglies, y'know?

I dont remember doing such thing, one mii was created by me (guy on left) and the other men was grab on facebook group.

tRY5qqI.jpg

^the guy in blacks default clothes is a dress. That's an obvious indicator that they set his sex as female. (also the wedding dress)

Surely you're joking and you knew about the whole "Tomodachi doesn't allow same-sex couples"? lol. I mean, everyone was talking about that issue for a long time.

Back