• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tips on Events?

GothiqueBat

Kumi~♡ Of Hinamikawa
Bells
Switch
1366-2905-4018
Island
Hinamikawa
Green Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rebel Gnome
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Candy
Purple Candy
Tasty Cake
Hi pocket campers,

Recently just got back into playing PC and wondering if anyone has any tips/advice/guides for certain events.

Currently I'm trying to get all of the halloween(?) gardening pumpkin event items but I only now realising that getting 100 purple pumpkins in less than 24 hours for the magic starry cauldron .... is a bit impossible. I'm on 60/100 and that was from using a lot of flower food yesterday.

( edit- i did manage to get 100+ more, didn't quite maths you could grow 20 every I think 3 hours, so ezpz)

Then there's also the question of the HatBats, do they only spawn on one pumpkin once? Or if you capture them and don't harvest the pumpkin, do they come back? and how long do they take to come back?
-Also how come when some pumpkins fully grow, they don't have HatBats on and some do?

I don't think I really ever paid attention to the events before this one, but do other events have a similar structure with the gardening and catching creatures? Though I do remember collecting stuff around the map too...? & how do they work?

Honestly I know these are dumb noob questions but I tried to find some guides on google and found like nothing ?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi there! No dumb questions here, so don't worry at all 😊

In my experience, the best way to achieve all the goals of the events is: have many active friends!!

Every batch of flowers (on in this case pumpkins) grows in 3 hrs and the reason why some pumpkins get HatBats and others not is a bit random, but friends can share their bats with you, and the possibility of having a bat in every pumpkin rises (you can do the same for your friends so is a win-win). Sometimes all your pumpkins can get bats without help from friends and sometimes not.

About the spawn: Unfortunately, you just get one bat per pumpkin once, so you'll have to harvest and plant new seeds. The best way to get seeds is by fulfilling requests from villagers, and giving them good items like expensive fruit/bug/fish when asking for something random can make you obtain bonus rewards.

There are some other gardening events from time to time (same dynamic, different plant and rewards) plus fishing tournaments. Open your map to select the place you want to go to. If you want to gather fruits, click the trees to shake them and the fruit will fall (fruit respawn after 3 hrs, you can use fertilizer to shorten the time) and to catch fish and bugs click on them and wait for the (!) and click again. Also, the "Buy Items" section in the Social tab is a great way to get materials/fruit/bugs when you're in need.

Think this kinda cover your questions but if you want to know more, let me know and I'll try my best to answer 😉

Hi there! No dumb questions here, so don't worry at all 😊

In my experience, the best way to achieve all the goals of the events is: have many active friends!!

Every batch of flowers (on in this case pumpkins) grows in 3 hrs and the reason why some pumpkins get HatBats and others not is a bit random, but friends can share their bats with you, and the possibility of having a bat in every pumpkin rises (you can do the same for your friends so is a win-win). Sometimes all your pumpkins can get bats without help from friends and sometimes not.

About the spawn: Unfortunately, you just get one bat per pumpkin once, so you'll have to harvest and plant new seeds. The best way to get seeds is by fulfilling requests from villagers, and giving them good items like expensive fruit/bug/fish when asking for something random can make you obtain bonus rewards.

There are some other gardening events from time to time (same dynamic, different plant and rewards) plus fishing tournaments. Open your map to select the place you want to go to. If you want to gather fruits, click the trees to shake them and the fruit will fall (fruit respawn after 3 hrs, you can use fertilizer to shorten the time) and to catch fish and bugs click on them and wait for the (!) and click again. Also, the "Buy Items" section in the Social tab is a great way to get materials/fruit/bugs when you're in need.

Think this kinda cover your questions but if you want to know more, let me know and I'll try my best to answer 😉

aaa thank you so much for clearing this up, much appreciated! (y)(y)

Back