• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tips for Wild World?

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Bells
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
I'm probably the only person on the planet who would happily play Wild World over New Leaf on any occasion, but its really nostalgic to sit down and play it. Today I restarted my town again. I got a map I liked, my starter villagers are all adorable, and I got apples as my native fruit.

Now I usually tend to get kinda lost in what to do in this game. Sure there's donating to Boondox to get the feathers and donating to the museum and expanding your house, but I wanted some tips on what else to do. Anyone got ideas? I see little to no guides on this game online and I wanna make sure I'm not missing anything.

Things I enjoy dedicating my self to in WW

-Getting at least 1 of all hybrids you can in WW
-Obviously, Golden Tools
-Which brings me onto fill your encyclopedia - catching in WW I found to be more work but that makes it more fun
-Get every K.K. Song
-Make your own town path (even if it's ugly, usually you feel a bit of pride)

I actually never even thought about getting a path in WW. I guess WW is kinda like NL just harder and with less features, but the basics are still there right?

I actually never even thought about getting a path in WW. I guess WW is kinda like NL just harder and with less features, but the basics are still there right?

I love Wild World so much!
My new town now is the first time I ever had a path that wasn't NL, even my LGTTC didn't have a path because they were a lot harder but I just found a beaitiful one that I'm very happy with.

The only downside is that your flowers will die really easily :(
That's why I'm trying to get loads of golden roses.

It's a shame though I wish there was Wild Worl.community too, I remember going on animal crossing community.com when Wild World was out but there was never enough people.
That's why I love this site for NL because there's still some people there.
The community for switch though should be massive!

Last edited:
Back